In all units our aims are as follows :
- To promote community-based activities and involvement in the same.
- To encourage freedom of choice within individual and reasonable limits.
- To engender a sense of home security, stability and fulfilment.
- To maximize individuals' potential.
- To promote individuality.
- To provide a quality of life and personal development through planned activities, social and life skills training as appropriate to the individual.
- To promote continuity in terms of maintaining links with residents' former life.
- To ensure that residents' health and welfare is maintained, by regular check-up appointments with all health care professionals as necessary.
- To manage and implement a formal programme of recruitment, training and personal development to ensure that residents' personal needs are met.